What Is Included In A Commercial Auto Liability Policy?
Do you operate a business that requires you to have a vehicle to deliver your goods and services to your clients? Do you have a fleet of delivery trucks that are on the road 24/7? Small firms who own or operate vehicles have the same risks as large firms. You are at risk of losses arising out of accidents which can damage your vehicles and cause injury to third parties and employees.
Commercial Auto Insurance can provide your firm with security and protection from devastating liability claims arising from an accident involving your vehicle. Commercial Auto Insurance is usually offered on vehicles owned by a business and can include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – Coverage for damages that involve bodily injury to third parties for which you become legally liable under the law.
- Property Damage Liability – Coverage for damage to the property of others.
- Medical Payments – Coverage for reasonable and necessary medical expenses for those who are accidentally injured while in your automobile or while getting in or out of your automobile.
- Personal Injury Protection – Coverage for medical, hospital, rehabilitation, loss of wages or loss of services costs resulting from injury to you or any guest injured while in the vehicle.
- Comprehensive – Protection for the loss of, or damage to, your vehicle and its equipment from all causes except collision, subject to the terms and conditions on the policy.
- Collision – Protection for the collision damage to your automobile and its equipment, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Uninsured Motorist – Coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party does not have insurance and is legally liable.
- Underinsured Motorist – Coverage will enable you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party is found legally liable and does not have adequate liability limits.
- Hired Auto Liability Coverage – Covers liability for automobiles hired under contract on behalf of, or loaned to, the named insured.
Whether your company needs to purchase Commercial Auto Insurance on one vehicle or a fleet, there are solutions for you. We understand
We invite you to complete an online quote or call us to review coverage options for auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, health insurance, business insurance, commercial insurance, renters insurance, boat insurance, and more. We provide free, no hassle and no obligation quotes to let you see what we have to offer.